Dina has been an alternative dispute resolution professional for over 25 years. She has been described as “phenomenal,” “head and shoulders above other mediators,” “one of the brightest and best folks that JAMS has.”
Dina has been named a “Super Lawyer” in the New York Metro area.
Here are some examples of the matters resolved by Dina:
- Mediated complex breach of joint venture agreement between American company providing television programming in Latin American, and Argentinean producer of TV programming. (The mediation was conducted in Spanish & English.)
- Mediated multiparty matter resulting from ouster of founding member of shipping company by former partners/shareholders. Matter involved claims of oppression of minority shareholders, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract
- Mediated multi-party dispute between & among governmental agencies and various contractors involving debris removal efforts resulting from a hurricane in Puerto Rico
- Mediated various franchise disputes between automobile dealerships and car manufacturers relating to relocation, encroachment, and franchise fees issues
- Mediated numerous claims of discrimination on the basis of race, age, gender, disability, national origin, and sexual orientation relating to terminations, promotions, and compensation in a variety of industries including financial services, aerospace, airlines, healthcare providers, law firms, public utility companies, governmental entities, and academic institutions
- Mediated and arbitrated numerous divorce, family related claims, and same-sex dissolution matters
- Arbitrated multimillion dollar breach of contract dispute
- Arbitrated multimillion dollar dispute arising out of contracts entered into in former Soviet Union
- Arbitrated complex dispute involving allegations of breach of compensation agreement of individuals in financial industry
- Arbitrated numerous contract/construction-related matters involving allegations of work defects, design defects, unauthorized change orders, delays, and breach of contract
For more information on Dina’s experience and credentials as a mediator and arbitrator, please go to www.jamsadr.com.